My Inventory Export

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I personally would like to see a Text and XML EXPORT function of the My Inventory page. Just like exporting a recipe it could be a selectable button on the My Inventory page next to the Print Button.

Me too! Great idea AHarper. It would be nice to have a hard copy on hand, flipping back and forth between recipes and on hand inventory is a bit of a pain. I've made the suggestion before of having a field added to the recipe by the ingredient and qty used ithat shows inventory on hand of that particular item. 6 of one I guess.

Me too! Great idea AHarper. It would be nice to have a hard copy on hand, flipping back and forth between recipes and on hand inventory is a bit of a pain. I've made the suggestion before of having a field added to the recipe by the ingredient and qty used ithat shows inventory on hand of that particular item. 6 of one I guess.
Well there is always the Print option to get a hard copy but I was meaning more for importing the data directly into a spreadsheet - I keep track of all my recipes and contents of cupboard so an export function would be useful.

Back