Television Series

Finished up all of the Narcos series. I highly recommend.

Have been watching a few episodes of Bar Rescue recently it can be funny, stupid, pathetic, entertaining, and irritating, to name a few things. Think I have seen enough of it after about 10 random episodes...

Started on Grand Tour again, and back into my guilty pleasure Supernatural.

The Orville continues to impress the hell out of me.

I'm watching Russian Doll on netflix, I haven't figured out why they named it that yet but it's a strange one

I'm bummed that Netflix canceled Travelers.

Still making me way through Spartacus sux the character is different in series 3. Well that was until my Apple TV remote broke yesterday dam it!

Still making me way through Spartacus sux the character is different in series 3. Well that was until my Apple TV remote broke yesterday dam it!

This is because the actor playing Spartacus died between seasons, so they had to change and rewrite where they were going.

I'm about to finish season 1 of Spartacus. It took a few episodes to get into, but now I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I really like the over the top gore special effects. I'm glad I stuck with it.

I'm watching Russian Doll on netflix, I haven't figured out why they named it that yet but it's a strange one

Did you finish it? I liked it but I felt the end episodes were lacking. Tossing in her young self but really not even giving any insight on why she was seeing that.

I finished it and liked it, I like the character she played in being human but the end was strange, I think maybe it was a short story series or canceled and they had to push the ending too soon, too much going on at the end and was hard to follow at first but got it at the end, I thought it could keep going before relieving the reason why it was happening

As much as I'm a sucker for 15 seasons of supernatural, I do wish they did more short run shows off of novellas or something. Like what Heroes was supposed to be before it shit all over itself.

Like Asimov's Foundation series would make for great serial TV I think.

I was messing around setting up my living room the other day after finally deciding to make use of it 2 years after we moved in and started watching Archer as a test of all the wiring and remote configurations.

Watched gardening Australia last night it was their 30th birthday a 90min addition! Man i love that show. Maybe they should get a similar show up called "Brewing Australia" plot could run simillar theam - this week we go visit Tom and see what he's got brewing in his back yard shed watch for his tips and trick on getting the most out of your back yard hops!

That would be a cool show, here is a great title for the show that you, Trialben host, where you travel the world. You fly in, meet up with a home brewer, brew a batch, sample their brews, and experience the local culture...
"Trialben, Malts Unknown"

I started watching Castle Rock on Hulu this morning. I'm getting ready to start episode 3 so not too far in, but I'm hooked so far. Lots of Stephen King Easter eggs here!

Back