Philly says hi!

Tf0498

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve been brewing about 3 years. started extract now I’m doing 3 gal biab batches out of my Philly apartment. I live close to Tired hands so lately I’ve been brewing hazy IPAs

Last batch I made a blueberry vanilla IPA, but I really want to explore sours especially when it comes to fruit forward sour IPAs...yum!

Blueberry vanilla IPA? Sounds interesting. How’d it turn out. And welcome to the forum!

Blueberry vanilla IPA? Sounds interesting. How’d it turn out. And welcome to the forum!
It is definitely different haha. It’s a tad sweet, which next batch I’d probably cut down on the lactose but it’s play on the milkshake style.
Thanks!

Hello, and welcome from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. A local Brewer has a blueberry IPA on right now, not my taste, but they did a nice job on it.

I like the NEIPA style for fruit forward experimentation. Go for it! Welcome aboard. :)

Hello, and welcome from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. A local Brewer has a blueberry IPA on right now, not my taste, but they did a nice job on it.
Here's a pic. Turned out pretty cool! The blueberry and vanilla hits the nose with a finish of citrus hops. The flavor comes through pretty nicely with the blueberry but finishes more like a NEIPA style. It sits right around 4.4% so its more of a session IPA but hey that's ok too haha!

Attachments

• IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 119
Looks good!
The local Brewer is Barncat Artisan Ales, I will get over there Friday, have a glass, and snap a pic to share
Cheers Philly Dude!

Yuengling or Yards? South Central Pennsyltuckeians want to know! 8^)

Looks good!
The local Brewer is Barncat Artisan Ales, I will get over there Friday, have a glass, and snap a pic to share
Cheers Philly Dude!
Cheers to that!
Yuengling or Yards? South Central Pennsyltuckeians want to know! 8^)
Hmm great question...I'm originally from Central pa myself so I have to go Yuengling!!!

Back