My Bug List

BobPi

Trial Member
Reaction score
I am a Mac OS10.14.2/Chrome user with lots of bugs. Here are the most irritating:

1. Recipe print format changed recently and now is unnecessarily spaced out, requiring two pages to print. Left margin expanded, won't work with my notebooks.
2. "Print" recipe includes last brew session information. Have to copy, etc, to fix.
3. "Brew It" feature in recipe deducts C-10 from inventory regardless of actual crystal malt(s) in recipe.
4. Recipe list ordering defaults to "Last Modified," won't hold my choice of ordering.
5. Dialogue box has to be dealt with each time I click away from a recipe regardless of whether I made changes or not.

I'm in the "Slow down, fix the bugs" camp of users. Old version was just fine with me.

At least we still have The Yooper. There's hope. Thanks.

Old version was just fine with me.
Second that!!!! There's no new functionality that is so much better that it warrants the collection of glitches currently in play.
As it sits, I can't build a recipe using my inventory items and I can't edit my saved recipes without losing ingredients and data. I can only hope that by the time I need to brew again in 2-3 weeks that some usefulness has been restored.
Why not just restore the old code until the bugs are actually dealt with?
I know @Yooper is on it, so I trust it'll all work out, eventually. I just hope that whatever functioning system emerges bears a strong resemblance to what it was before so I don't have to completely re-vamp my approach.

I am a Mac OS10.14.2/Chrome user with lots of bugs. Here are the most irritating:

1. Recipe print format changed recently and now is unnecessarily spaced out, requiring two pages to print. Left margin expanded, won't work with my notebooks.
2. "Print" recipe includes last brew session information. Have to copy, etc, to fix.
3. "Brew It" feature in recipe deducts C-10 from inventory regardless of actual crystal malt(s) in recipe.
4. Recipe list ordering defaults to "Last Modified," won't hold my choice of ordering.
5. Dialogue box has to be dealt with each time I click away from a recipe regardless of whether I made changes or not.

I'm in the "Slow down, fix the bugs" camp of users. Old version was just fine with me.

At least we still have The Yooper. There's hope. Thanks.

Thanks for your faith in me! I'm not going anywhere, at least until they throw me out. I like you guys, the forum, and the software way too much to leave. They'll have to pry my keyboard away from my hands first. :)

I am going to ask you to give me a few more thoughts if you don't mind, taking these issues one by one:

1. I really thought this was fixed, I really did. Is it, today, still giving you two pages and the margin wrong? If so, could you please take a photo/screenshot and put it here? I will open a ticket with that, right away.

2. I can't print here in Florida with my laptop- can you also give us a shot of that? That would be helpful.

3. That bug is the weirdest thing- I cannot recreate it at all. Can you also give us some screenshots (and/or a link to the recipe) so we can see that too?

4. And again, if you could provide a screenshot or two of that, we would use that to fix the issue.

5. Yeah, I think that dialogue box issue has an open ticket, but I'll double check on that to make sure.

Sorry to ask you for more information, but it will will help. We did work hard all weekend fixing things, so it's possible that some of these have been resolved, even as late as last evening, if you haven't tried them lately. So if you could check that when you have a chance, I have my fingers crossed that some of them have been fixed already but if not we want to get tickets in for that ASAP.

Hey Yooper,

1. Printing format is still the same for me. Screen shot doesn't show it in real life.
2. Two shots (2A & 2B) of this issue. Last brew session just hangs off the end of the recipe when I'm trying to print.
3. Screen shot "3" shows C-10 being deducted from inventory. Actual recipe uses only C-60. Inventory deduct defaults to C-10 no matter which crystal malts - or how many different ones - are in the actual recipe.
4. Shot (4) showing "Last Modified" recipe listing, which is the default no matter how I left the list.
5. Here's (5) that dadgum dialogue box.

Since you're such a nice person, I won't mention the new bug that appeared this morning.

Thanks for all the help!

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    330.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 2B.png
    2B.png
    326.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 2A.png
    2A.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 5.png
    5.png
    388.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 4.png
    4.png
    347.1 KB · Views: 120
I wanted to tell you that we're looking at these- thank you so much for the input and all of the help.

I am afraid to ask "what new bug?", so maybe it's better I don't know...................
No, I guess I have to know about it eventually if it's ever going to be fixed. :)

Back