Recipe Printout Changed Again

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
This was fixed before but has since reverted to a misplaced Icon - BEFORE the Header info rather than adjacent to it.

Current Layout
upload_2019-1-10_18-12-13.png

Previous Layout (was OK)
upload_2019-1-10_18-12-47.png

Oh, he's been busy. :)

Take a look at some of the new updates and features he's finished in the last few days- it's great to see Brewer's Friend get better than ever!

I do appreciate the maintenance and up grades but not thrilled with the stretching of the printout page. I used to unclick hops and print recipe on 1 page. With current changes it's now 2 full pages.
There is more info now too that is useful to have on there so I guess it's a trade off. Just more clutter in the old 3 ring.

I do appreciate the maintenance and up grades but not thrilled with the stretching of the printout page. I used to unclick hops and print recipe on 1 page. With current changes it's now 2 full pages.
There is more info now too that is useful to have on there so I guess it's a trade off. Just more clutter in the old 3 ring.

I was thinking about that too as I was printing out a recipe for the same reason as you - it goes in my brew book.

Yes please - put pack the narrow lines.

All the sudden the printout is double spaced??? What gives? Two weeks go, it was fine.

I'll put in a ticket for this, and see if it can be fixed quickly.
Thank you for your response:)
You have been doing awesome with trying to upgrade, add bell's and whistles and keep with the new brew techniques. I see where lots of brewers like lots of automatic figures and such. So far some things can be added or dismissed in my profile. Maybe a thought to ponder would be a base recipe builder with grains, hops, yeast and water and mashing then add my choice of graphs or such in my individual profile? I know I'm not alone in my thoughts of keeping it simple. I like the idea of being able to have a choice of how technical I want to brew. The possibilities of new techy things you could make available for each brewers customization could be endless. Just for discussion.

Back