Another call for photos!

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
We want to freshen up our homepage, by getting new photos for the header background image.

Let's off a contest! Submit high resolution photos of your brew day, brew setup, equipment, brewery, kegerator and more- and we'd choose the top ones to use in our homepage.

• Make sure you’re willing to have your photo on the homepage of Brewer’s Friend. By submitting the photo to us, you grant us the right to use said photo on brewersfriend.com, and any marketing materials.
  • Please don’t include any people, names, personal information, or private identifiable places in the photo
  • Horizontal photos will work best

I love many of the photos you've submitting for our tutorial, and can't wait to see what else you've got!

img_1239.jpg

img_1508.jpg

img_3426.jpg

img_1559.jpg

img_25592.jpg

img_2151.jpg

img_1833.jpg

img_0983.jpg

probably have more somewhere.

What's the incentive? Most users already pay. Sweeten the pot.

What's the incentive? Most users already pay. Sweeten the pot.

The incentive is a year Premium Supporter added to your account. The top five submissions will be used, so we'll have five prizes.

In addition, you get to show off some of your bling and beers, and get my admiration and gratitude. :)

Here's a pick of a krausen that has fallen or better yet winding up fermentation gravity read 1.008 with k-97 Germans ale yeast. You can see fermentation was healthy from nice thick krausen ring 4 inch up from liquid level. Also them creamy rafts are yep thick juicy yeasties!
Reason for lid off and besides the point is I'm actually about to toss this batch (because of burnt acrid scorched element smoked out horrible taste) but thought it not all a waste lets have a play around in the krausen for science sake! it is slippery thick type cream consistency on the fingers. Oh and the Chooks like it :D ha ha!
20181218_162055.jpg

Back