App recipes

Brewer #205575

Trial Member
Reaction score
hi,

I’m new to brewing. I’ve had a look at this website and looking over some excellent recipes. So I downloaded the app for £4.99.

Is there no ready to go recipes on the app??? Or do you have to look at the recipe on the website first, then copy over each ingredient to the app? If so, I’m disappointed. I hoped you could just choose a recipe from a list and it would automatically choose your ingredients and give you the steps?

Any help is appreciated

Fraser

hi,

I’m new to brewing. I’ve had a look at this website and looking over some excellent recipes. So I downloaded the app for £4.99.

Is there no ready to go recipes on the app??? Or do you have to look at the recipe on the website first, then copy over each ingredient to the app? If so, I’m disappointed. I hoped you could just choose a recipe from a list and it would automatically choose your ingredients and give you the steps?

Any help is appreciated

Fraser

The app is a stand alone calculator/recipe builder that you can sync from the website if you have a membership to the website as well. There aren't any recipes listed in the app- that's for building recipes and brewing.

The website version does have many recipes to choose from.

Back