Fitbit app not syncing after android 9 update

MartinL

Trial Member
Reaction score
Since updating to android 9 yesterday evening on Nokia 6.1 my Fitbit app will not sync. I have restarted bluetooth numerous times and also un and re-installed the app still the issue remains. Has anyone else experienced this issue and/or have a solution?

Good question Thunderwagn we really need some more information before being able to troubleshoot. Without knowing the gravity how would Fitbit know how many steps you took to begin with?

Couple of ounces of prop wash and a few compass bearings will fix that easy enough.

I spend a hell of a lot of time on my feet at least, compared to my regular job.

Yep I reckon brew day would rack up alot of steps I spend a lot of time back and forth from the kettle and forgetting where did I put that spoon!

Yep I reckon brew day would rack up alot of steps I spend a lot of time back and forth from the kettle and forgetting where did I put that spoon!
Man, if you're racking up steps, you're doing it wrong! I spend most of my brew day napping in my gravity chair!

Man, if you're racking up steps, you're doing it wrong! I spend most of my brew day napping in my gravity chair!
True! Well pop does need his Brew Nap:p.
Yeah I cant stand still I've got ants in me pants.

Back