Label generator pic size issue

OkanaganMike

Trial Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the label generator program to allow us to adjust the picture size within the label configuration?
I use the label tool quite often but don't care for the amount of bare dead space on label between the title of the beer and the stats below and would be great if I could simply click on the pic and adjust size as needed. I've tried adjusting the size of the pic without success, perhaps there is another way I could do it?

upload_2018-11-15_10-28-0.png

Is there a way to change the label generator program to allow us to adjust the picture size within the label configuration?
I use the label tool quite often but don't care for the amount of bare dead space on label between the title of the beer and the stats below and would be great if I could simply click on the pic and adjust size as needed. I've tried adjusting the size of the pic without success, perhaps there is another way I could do it?

View attachment 4306

Hi Mike, thanks for the suggestion, I added a Stretch image option to fill the space with the image. Let me know how this works.

Before

Screenshot 2018-11-16 10.56.23.png

After

Screenshot 2018-11-16 10.56.34.png

Way better! Thanks Avantassel! Little distorted depending on the pic but all in all it I like it much better.

Back