Target Water Profile

Group W

Trial Member
Reaction score
The water chemistry section on a recipe allows a choice of my own water profiles for source water, but not for target water.

I can establish one of my own target water profiles in the water calculator, but the recipe says Balanced for the target (only allows a choice from the public profiles).

Thanks OMB. I tried that on a recipe but was a little concerned it might create a problematic link to the source recipe down the road. I see where the developers are taking this. Integrating water chemistry into the recipe is going to be nice. We just need to hang on for the ride. BTW, I think it’s cool playing with recipes in BF. :)

The water chemistry section on a recipe allows a choice of my own water profiles for source water, but not for target water.

I can establish one of my own target water profiles in the water calculator, but the recipe says Balanced for the target (only allows a choice from the public profiles).

We were reworking a few things but have put this option back, you will now see your water profiles in both the source and target on the recipe. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks. I would think the profile choices would get picked up from the water calculator link. But maybe there is a different approach being considered for the future. Thanks again.

Back