Brewing in the US, China, Denmark and Australia

Hans Nielsen

Trial Member
Reaction score
Dear Home Brewers,

We have a dream to make a free e-book where we present brewers from all over that world. The goal is to present national differences in home brewing. It brewing done the same way in the USD, UK, Denmark, China, Australia etc.

We are looking for 1-2 brewers from each country. Our goal is to have as many nations as possible presented in the book. We wish that each brewer make a presentation of:

Your self – Why did you start brewing, for how long have you been brewing.

How they brew – What equipment do you use

My best recipe – Give there best recipe away – How do you start to brew it etc.

And what you wish to tell other people about your hobby.

If you feel like giving us your story, then we will be thankful

Please contact us by mail hansnielsendenmark@gmail.com

We are looking for 1-2 brewers from each country.
You could probably find at least a dozen just here on this site that use drastically different equipment and procedures in brewing. One or two wouldn't even scratch the surface. :)

Honestly he'd have been better off just asking that question straight up and I'd be less inclined to assume this is spam.

Heck, if you guys want to write your story, I'd be happy to use it HERE for our newsletter. Something you write that is used in our newsletter or blog will gain you a year premium membership, so keep that in mind!

I don't get the newsletter for some reason. I forgot I was going to write something for it.

You could probably find at least a dozen just here on this site that use drastically different equipment and procedures in brewing. One or two wouldn't even scratch the surface. :)
I know :) - But the idea is, that it could be exciting to hear how people are brewing and what they are brewing in the different countries

how people are brewing and what they are brewing in the different countries
My point is that the diversity of techniques and style preferences within any given country is probably as great as or greater than the diversity between countries. ;)

Back