Can't Find Android App

Craigerrr

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hello
I have looked in the Google Play Store, don't see the BF app there.
Can you tell me where I can find it?
TIA
Craigerrr

We no longer support the Android app, and removed it from the app store at this time. I don't know if/when it's coming back, but I can let you know when it's available again.

Not an issue, I used my tablet and the web browser for my brew session Friday. And I have no issues on my phone using my web browser.
Thank you
Craigerrr

We no longer support the Android app, and removed it from the app store at this time. I don't know if/when it's coming back, but I can let you know when it's available again.

I am disappointed to hear that the Android app is no longer supported. I have been weighing my options with BF against Beersmith, Brewfather, and these others seem to be moving towards the cloud/mobile option. I was hoping there would be an inventory option in the app at some point. Can you elaborate more about the Android app? I can't imagine why you wouldn't support such a large platform.

I am disappointed to hear that the Android app is no longer supported. I have been weighing my options with BF against Beersmith, Brewfather, and these others seem to be moving towards the cloud/mobile option. I was hoping there would be an inventory option in the app at some point. Can you elaborate more about the Android app? I can't imagine why you wouldn't support such a large platform.

The reason is that we just didn't have an android app that was up to our standards. We'd like to have it, but we need one that is decent and working.

The reason is that we just didn't have an android app that was up to our standards. We'd like to have it, but we need one that is decent and working.
Yeah, imo the app was not good. It was always easier and more reliable to just log on to the sight. I will say though, as bad as I thought the BF app was, I thought the Beersmith app was even worse, and the latest version (bs3) isn't any better.

So in other words, Android users should use the general site in the browser of their device, is that right?

So in other words, Android users should use the general site in the browser of their device, is that right?

Yes- and it works well on tablets and phones. If you have any questions, please just let us know.

I use the chrome browser on my phone and tablet, functionality is good.
I have no issues.

Since there's no official Android app, is there an API available so I can write my own?

Back