GABF Thursday

Nosybear

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Sitting on the train waiting to head south. GABF recap, two Nosy-recipes available, Ky Common at Ironworks and Grodzillaat Rockyard. Sorry to all I didn't meet up with but the general atmosphere ay GABF drives us introverts up the wall. Right now I want nothing more than a homebrew and my bunny slippers. I'm pouring for Ironworks tomorrow, come by and I'll pour you a Common.

Sitting on the train waiting to head south. GABF recap, two Nosy-recipes available, Ky Common at Ironworks and Grodzillaat Rockyard. Sorry to all I didn't meet up with but the general atmosphere ay GABF drives us introverts up the wall. Right now I want nothing more than a homebrew and my bunny slippers. I'm pouring for Ironworks tomorrow, come by and I'll pour you a Common.
Here’s to your bunny slippers and a nice cold Ky Common Nosy

Here’s to your bunny slippers and a nice cold Ky Common Nosy
After that noise and crowd, they were most welcome. Lots of fun but at a certain point the alcohol and introversion hit the point of being unbearable. Nice and quiet in the kitchen right now, right where I want to be. With coffee.

Had a great time last night at GABF. Sorry we didn't meet up. The atmosphere makes it a bit difficult sometimes. I had several others we were supposed to meet up with also, but everyone just gets caught up in the moment.
I liked the new layout and going back to alphabetical order vs region. Also checked out the new beermkr unit while there. Lol, I ended up purchasing through kickstarter this morning.

My wife is like that, while I'm the guy that gets jazzed up pouring beer and talking to people. I enjoyed bartending when I was young, but I decided I wanted to make actual money and not work garbage shifts in my 30s.

Had a great time last night at GABF. Sorry we didn't meet up. The atmosphere makes it a bit difficult sometimes. I had several others we were supposed to meet up with also, but everyone just gets caught up in the moment.
I liked the new layout and going back to alphabetical order vs region. Also checked out the new beermkr unit while there. Lol, I ended up purchasing through kickstarter this morning.
I was there again last night pouring. Have to say I had a lot more fun doing that than I had wandering the floor. Also, I ran into the lady who did the research paper that got me on the right track for the Kentucky Common! Very pleasant coincidence, I wasn't looking to meet anyone, and a nice conversation.

Watching the awards presentation, no repeat of last year. Congrats to the winners!

Back