Error on Beer Recipe Search

Day

Premium Member
Reaction score
In Beer Recipe Search I clicked on the Beer Style column header to sort by Beer Style and now I constantly get this error message;

error: Unknown column 'style.name' in 'order clause'

Now Beer Search is locked and unable to use search function even following browser refresh.

In Beer Recipe Search I clicked on the Beer Style column header to sort by Beer Style and now I constantly get this error message;

error: Unknown column 'style.name' in 'order clause'

Now Beer Search is locked and unable to use search function even following browser refresh.

This is fixed now! Thank you for the report.

I am getting an error message that says Error: Invalid Mash Type specified: It happens even when I open an old recipe and try to save it, even without making any changes

I am getting an error message that says Error: Invalid Mash Type specified: It happens even when I open an old recipe and try to save it, even without making any changes

Can you provide a link to one of the recipes if it's public? I suspect you don't have anything in the box where you put it the mash type, so it will give you that error.

Can you provide a link to one of the recipes if it's public? I suspect you don't have anything in the box where you put it the mash type, so it will give you that error.
Good call. You're the man or woman as the case may be.

I figured out that the "error" was some missing info in another field (I do not recall exactly, but something like the type of mash). The error warning could have been more specific or actually point to the correct "problem". Cheers!

Back