Back From Being Fired

Joshua Peterson

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi, what's up guys!
Finally logging back in after being fired from the railroad for about 16 months, I didn't homebrew any while on was on vacation...… but I did drink a lot of other peoples brews! I was just getting ready to buy all my stuff to starting kegging when I was pulled out of service, so I'm picking right up where I left off now that I'm back!

Brews I've Made:
2 runs of a Jalapeno Cream Ale
Belgium Rye Brew
Honey Wheat
Kettle Sour - Golden Ale
Roggenbier - Holliday Ale - pounded a bunch of different stuff in it
Grapefruit IPA

So anyways, I'm back at Union Pacific..... bought my first keg last week and I'm ready to make some more chili beer and a Hefe!

Yes now i remember youve got a thirst for firey beer! Glad to see you back here joshua . Aye and congrats on the keg endeavour its the right choice.

Sounds like the layoff was just a temporary set back... congrats on getting back to what you love doing... working and brewing

Yes now i remember youve got a thirst for firey beer! Glad to see you back here joshua . Aye and congrats on the keg endeavour its the right choice.

Thanks buddy! Yep, chili beer was my wife's first request, we were drinking other people's chili beer while i was off... but nothing is better then making your own!
I'm pretty excited to enter the kegging world finally, and so are my friends!

Sounds like the layoff was just a temporary set back... congrats on getting back to what you love doing... working and brewing

Yeah i wasn't laid off my friend.... i was full on fired dude!

Been there, cept they "laid me off" cause they didn't have justification for firing me. I just pissed off the director.

I've been a big fan of my Jalapeno Pale Ale, so I'm going to be watching your recipes.

Been there, cept they "laid me off" cause they didn't have justification for firing me. I just pissed off the director.

I've been a big fan of my Jalapeno Pale Ale, so I'm going to be watching your recipes.

Heck yeah my friend!...... I have 21.... 22 years in. It will almost be impossible for any railroader to not see some "fired time" if they plan on retiring with 30+ years in, with the way they have things set up now!

That Imperial Yeast i bought ran right threw that new high chili beer I made up, I'll be tossing it in secondary on Friday or Saturday! I'll keep it updated on how it turns out! lol

Back