Klarstein Unboxing (microbrewery)

kyosho

Trial Member
Reaction score
Have to make a brewing video too

Last edited:
That's a really cool system... $$ tag?

Nice looking unit! Great video as well. Happy brewing!

Have to fix myself a brew day asap! :)

You are going to have to tell me how it is going. I have a Klarstein Maischfest Mash Kettle arriving any day. I'm like a little boy on Xmas Eve!
It looks like it should make brew day a lot easier and allow me to up my volumes.

Im sure this brew rig falls under different names depending on country i know in Australia a product called Guten a all in one electric Brew in a Basket style rig is about to hit the ground.

Anyone Know about this am i wrong or are they the same unit sold under a different name depending on country of sale?

Guten also has a 55lt version $700 ish aus and a smaller version is going for aound 380 ish..

Last edited:
Im sure this brew rig falls under different names depending on country i know in Australia a product called Guten a all in one electric Brew in a Basket style rig is about to hit the ground.

Anyone Know about this am i wrong or are they the same unit sold under a different name depending on country of sale?

Guten also has a 55lt version $700 ish aus and a smaller version is going for aound 38p ish..

The version I'm getting is a 5 piece mash kettle/boiler called Maischfest. Here's the link (https://www.klarstein.co.uk/Home-ap...1500-3000W-25l-LCD-Touch-Stainless-Steel.html). It's different to the one that is unboxed by Kyosho. It has a mesh insert for the mash, drip ring and cooling coil. So, it's not a recirculation unit, but still a big jump from a pasta pot :D.
It makes perfect sense that the names changes depending on the market place, but it looks like it might stay the same in Europe.

Yep saw the price too Bargain im sure in future it could be easily rigged up with recirculation pump.

Thankfully, yes. I've had my eye on it for a while (it was a bit cheaper £179...). But, think it might be one of those scams where the price is only the higher version for about a week a year and then they can say that it is 1/2 price etc...;)

But, I think it is a good deal and, like you say Trialben, I could rig it up with a recirculation pump in the future. For now, it'll be the traditional 'fill the jug and pour' recirculation system though :D My next challenge is to rig up a fermentation chamber from an old fridge with dual temperature controller and a heating element. Then, I'm all set for Winter and Summer.

It's both for mash and boil? I haven't looked into these systems much so I really don't know how they work. The downloadable manual at the site didn't explain much unfortunately.

It looks like it boils too. It has the power setting for it and from the reviews it looks like it is being used for that. I am thinking of using the mesh insert to put my hop bags in to stop them touching the elements at the base of the unit (I'm pretty sure there is no false bottom). I can't see why I shouldn't use it for the boil.... I'll soon find out I suppose. If anyone has any reasons, please let me know.

Back