Is this a sign?

CRUNK

Trial Member
Reaction score
I had this mean little critter waiting at the entrance to my brewing shed today. He has since been evicted with an extremely prejudice shovel.
IMG952928.jpg

Good looking copperhead! Name of your next beer?

Something to that effect was my thought. Still brainstorming.

beware snakes like that are pretty territorial, unless he's dead now he may be back

I have a feeling that "extreme prejudice" thing meant the world has one less copperhead.

Well atleast it hunts mice and not other snakes:eek: like red belly black here in Aus!

I would have @&#^ my pants! I mean, I think I just did looking at the picture! @&!* snakes. But if he was after MICE maybe you should have let him stick around? --- Or not? - Copperheads are poisonous right? (I don't know much about snakes - don't see too many up north here (thank goodness - they give me the heebeejeebeees!!))

Nice looking buzz worm. I hope you didn't damage the skin. He would make a beautiful hat band.

We lived in what I believe to be the rattlesnake capitol of the universe for about 18 years. For those who aren't familiar with them, there are only two kinds of people that are likely to be bitten by one. They are the very stupid and the very unlucky.

There is a nest of wild rabbits behind my wood pile I'm thinking that's what he was after I was looking around for any indication that mice may have gotten into the shed right now I don't see anything

And yes I already dispatched him and buried him yes copperheads are poisonous and it has been over 30 years since I've seen one live when I was a kid here in Pennsylvania so I was very surprised to see another one but I guess that goes along with the mountain lion that has now moved into the area also that has been attacking livestock.

Copperhead IPA wouldn't be a bad name for an IPA with some red malts in it, maybe a lot of Munich, extra strong but smooth, so smooth you never notice the bite....

Copperhead IPA wouldn't be a bad name for an IPA with some red malts in it, maybe a lot of Munich, extra strong but smooth, so smooth you never notice the bite....

I like the sound of that. Just brewed my very first ipa a few weeks ago, and it tasted so good, im brewing it again Saturday, yes I said tasted because that keg didn't last long. Our fourth of July party wiped out for of my kegs.

Back