Equipment profile with Robobrew

Brad H

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I've just started all-grain brewing ( only two brews done) in my version 3 Robobrew.
Does anyone have the specs for Robobrew to complete the equipment profile?

I'm still trying to get my head around it.

Here may be a place to start. I just got a Robobrew and I was a bit over in my finished Vol.
that said. Grainfather has app that you can download and work backwards to figure out what water to grist ratio. Also, the folks at Kegland will email you back if you have any questions.
They suggest 3L per Kg.
Also, watch this link and see if this will help you. he has a different water to grain ratio.

Good news. Do you had a link you can share? Would like to dial my robobrew a little bit better.

Yep,
I'll do it on the weekend for you.:)

This is how I set my equipment profile on Gash's figures.....
I did notice he had "mash thickness" left at zero, I changed mine to 3 l/kg.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Profile 1.png
    Profile 1.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,377
  • Profile 2.png
    Profile 2.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 2,180
Nice. Thanks for sharing the info.

This is how I set my equipment profile on Gash's figures.....
I did notice he had "mash thickness" left at zero, I changed mine to 3 l/kg.
Hope this helps.
How has profile one worked for you? I have a robobrew and am trying to dial it in as well.

How has profile one worked for you? I have a robobrew and am trying to dial it in as well.
I've done a few brews with it now and the losses etc. seem spot on.
I've been mainly using the Recipe Builder to calculate my grain bill & hop schedule numbers.
The water to grist I've kept at between 3 & 3.5 litres per kg and sparging with enough to get it to my pre-boil target.

Mash-in temp is pretty important, I find 66-67*C to result in a good wort.

I've done a few brews with it now and the losses etc. seem spot on.
I've been mainly using the Recipe Builder to calculate my grain bill & hop schedule numbers.
The water to grist I've kept at between 3 & 3.5 litres per kg and sparging with enough to get it to my pre-boil target.

Mash-in temp is pretty important, I find 66-67*C to result in a good wort.
Great thanks! I'll tweak mine to fit the profile you posted. I was close already but haven't done a brew since adjusting.

Back