• wreckhouse

• wreckEDhouse

• other - comment away!

Results are only viewable after voting.

sn00ky

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I am about as creative as a turnip. I am thinking about calling my brewery "wreckhouse". Its an area close to my hometown that what infamous for extremely high winds, blowing over truckers etc. But, also got a nice ring to it in the brewing light, at least I think so. It also opens a lot of avenues for beer naming that can relate.

Moving on, I don't know how to go about creating a logo. I see websites, and lots of $$$ everywhere. I see some guys just have them, others come up with them, but i am just at a loss.

Funny letters, background scenery (which I do have a nice photo of the area), how could I put a mash pedal in or a hop plant, perhaps a beer mug, or a "wrecked" one...ramble ramble

Any ideas how I can get pointed in the right direction? Anyone out there that's creative and willing to work with me? I would be willing to compensate (some) or trade or help with something in return...

If I was up there I'd be spending all of my time consuming Alberta beef. I worked in sales for a few years and had the opportunity to visit Calgary, Red Deer and Edmonton a lot and even ventured up to the Peace River area once. Beautiful country and even better beef. Sorry I have no advice to offer.

That's quite already, glad you enjoyed the trip! And yes, I can't complain about the beef, its quite delicious! Especially with a home brew !

You probably want your logo short so wreckhouse maybe wreckEDhouse may give a bad vibe or a dont give a crap attitudeo_O.

"Come get wrecked at Wreckhouse brewery"?:p

Not stuck on anything, but it did sit right....i'm always open to opinion...

The one in your profile looks good.

Thanks! It's still a work in progress so thoughts welcome!
I gotta change the shape of the mountains to reflect the shape of the mountains in the area known as "wreckhouse" near my home town...not so handy with a brush / mouse / whatever the paint program is!

Thanks! It's still a work in progress so thoughts welcome!
I gotta change the shape of the mountains to reflect the shape of the mountains in the area known as "wreckhouse" near my home town...not so handy with a brush / mouse / whatever the paint program is!
The best logos are line drawings, like yours. Photos are not ideal, as they are fiddly to reproduce.

I like your current image. Unless those mountains are particularly memorable and unique, just leave them as they are. Would someone recognize them?

The best logos are line drawings, like yours. Photos are not ideal, as they are fiddly to reproduce.

I like your current image. Unless those mountains are particularly memorable and unique, just leave them as they are. Would someone recognize them?
I hope that sn00ky is still on the forum, but this was an old thread dredged up by a bot (I assume). I do like the logo tho :)

Back