What are you drinking right now?

Agreed about
Nice location to stay and for pub food, but not the best brew. Deschutes, Crux, Silver Moon, Goodlife & Worthy would be good stops. Maybe we can meet for a cold one.

Agree about the beer at the old school, but liked their cigar and whiskey bar. Like Deschutes, Good Life, Crux and Worthy. Also like Sun River and 10 Barrel. I know 10 barrel is owned by AB Inbev now but they still have some solid beers and food. Don't know how we missed Silver Moon as close as it was to us. A small brewery had just opened just west of Crux last time we were there. Want to see how their beers are progressing. Wife liked the Cidery next door to it.

I'm good to meet for a cold one, but will need to see what kind of plans the wife and daughter have made. As Richard Pryor says, "I just drives the bus" :) I'll let you know what weekend when I find out and see if we can set a time that works.

brewed one of these today same grist just moved hops later so much for being cloud it settled quick:p.
3.8kg best pils malt 200g carahell. this one had 10g mag FWH (today 13 )the Sazz 20g@30 min today(20@ 15min) and Sazz 30g@ 15min( today 30g@ 5min. if that doesnt lift aroma itll be whirlpool next lol.

20180414_165854.jpg

brewed one of these today same grist just moved hops later so much for being cloud it settled quick:p.
3.8kg best pils malt 200g carahell. this one had 10g mag FWH (today 13 )the Sazz 20g@30 min today(20@ 15min) and Sazz 30g@ 15min( today 30g@ 5min. if that doesnt lift aroma itll be whirlpool next lol.
All I see is the pool. :confused: Still cold, windy, snow, etc. here.

Just got back from fishing and knocking back an Azacca from Founders before cleaning my limit of trout. 2 days and 2 limits. Man I like this beer, and the fishing ain't been bad either :).

Banana Nut Bread Ale. This Ale got better and better with age and now that the keg is ready to pffffffft any time now, it finally started developing the banana flavor we were hoping for. Took us drinking 90% of the keg before it decided to kick out banana, but I am happy. Could have a little more banana aroma and flavor, but I think that just means this ale needs to condition for a month or two before pulling the tap handle. Definitely frothy too! Yum

Attachments

• 26A8D6AA-9643-495B-9E01-99D91515AE50.jpeg
    26A8D6AA-9643-495B-9E01-99D91515AE50.jpeg
    603.9 KB · Views: 113
Drinking a BenderBrau Vienna Lager. It's pretty decent for my first real lager attempt. I should probablt stop using a solo cup so I can actually tell if it cleared up or not.

A Red Rye Ale I brewed late last year - it's come into its own - a very nice beer!

Sorry no pics, still on the Oregon coast, one dozen baked oysters and Rogue Dead Guy ale down the hatch. :p

Gotta point out their Dead Guy Whiskey aint to bad either! Love toasting them oysters up on a bbq grill also. And so fresh? mmm

Lemon Drop Saison for the Mrs’ and the last of the Banana Nut Bread Ale for me! Cheers!

Attachments

• 17A90331-6E36-43AE-BF78-440024767304.jpeg
    17A90331-6E36-43AE-BF78-440024767304.jpeg
    703.8 KB · Views: 105
Lemon Drop Saison for the Mrs’ and the last of the Banana Nut Bread Ale for me! Cheers!
I did that one once - need to do it again using my Session (5%) recipe!

Back