BF contact info

Ottogilotto

Trial Member
Reaction score
So how does one actually get in contact with whoever runs brewers friend? I have an expired account and would like to start it up again but I will not agree to an automatic renewal on my charge card and according to the web site its for my benefit (not theirs) so my membership won't expire like it did and Im good with it expiring. Not only that, how the heck do you cancel if you ever want to? Nothing on this site tells me this info. That has always p----d me off whenever any outfit implements that. The price went up a lot too. Had surgery and was out of commission for quite a while.

Thanks!

Purchase a gift membership and gift it to yourself. That’s what I just did as I feel the same way you do.

From what I hear, you can purchase the membership, and then cancel the auto renewal. But it was easy enough just to send myself a gift membership.

Yes, this has been a grip with some of us here. Once renewing, you do have the ability to opt out of the auto renew, but I think if anything it should be an option to auto renew...not automatically. My guess is BF is turning away potential customers going this route.

My guess is BF is turning away potential customers going this route.
My guess is they’re not. Lots of companies set the default to continued recurring payments from their customers. Thatt’s not because companies like to drive customers away.

My guess is they’re not. Lots of companies set the default to continued recurring payments from their customers. Thatt’s not because companies like to drive customers away.
We can all agree to disagree on who benefits more from an auto renewal...right? Now let’s have a homebrew!

Agree to disagree. I never saw the point of that phrase. Sounds like it came from a self help/improvement book.

Agree to disagree. I never saw the point of that phrase. Sounds like it came from a self help/improvement book.
Analogous to mutual respect to each other’s opinion, even if it differs from yours. ;) Simple concept really, unless of course, one needs self help.

Back