New toy arrived.....

Reaction score
Just upgraded to a 20 gallon tippy dump.... Ill keep you posted

Milford Mills Brewery

Attachments

• tippy dump.jpg
    tippy dump.jpg
    616.5 KB · Views: 483
Nice! Now you'll spend an extra hour spit shining it at the end of every brew day :) I know I would.

wowie now that is a Brew Rig! so that tippy dump thing is for angling that top vessel so you can scrape the grains out easier?

wowie now that is a Brew Rig! so that tippy dump thing is for angling that top vessel so you can scrape the grains out easier?
Yes the mash tun can be quite heavy doing 20 gallon brews. upwards of 60+ pounds after brew. It has a pin release that allows you to tip the mash tun's spent grain into a trash barrel. Makes for an easy clean up. We only did 3 brews on the system so far ( A bit cold here in PA to get 20+ gallons to temps required.) very impressed and cant wait to go into full swing mode. Im sure you will be seeing some posts..

Nice! Sure beats getting up there on a step ladder and scooping.

Enjoy:)

Thanks- It is very enjoyable to work with. we worked out the kinks and 20 gallon brews are coming faster ... all good and very tasty- easy to make tweaks... We do need to purchase 10-16 additional kegs... anybody have any corny's they want to part with??

some pics of the tippy dump in action? Thought long and hard about trying to do a dump... ended up just using a shop vac to get stuff out for easy cleanup. Still ponder making my mash tun have the ability to dump for grain-out though. Would be nice to just hose it out.

Back