Printing the receipe ignores yeast changes

Eskotee

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi !

I'm editing my receipe (in the web application), but what ever yeast I choose, printing prints White Labs American Farmhouse Blende etc.

Edit: Actually same happens when choosing the View option.
iMac, Safari
BR
Esko

Last edited:
Hi !

I'm editing my receipe (in the web application), but what ever yeast I choose, printing prints White Labs American Farmhouse Blende etc.

Edit: Actually same happens when choosing the View option.
iMac, Safari
BR
Esko

Thanks for letting us know- I’ll put that out to the developers right away!

same thing happens to me except mine keeps going to white labs antwerp ale yeast

Hi again !
Actually works better with Firefox, still on iMac.
However, now yeast temperature range looks strange 12°-25°C ( and different compared to one in Safari)

same thing happens to me except mine keeps going to white labs antwerp ale yeast

Are you also using the desktop version, with safari? Or another browser, or an app? We're trying to nail this down, so any help you can give us with how/when it happens would be a great advantage.

Are you also using the desktop version, with safari? Or another browser, or an app? We're trying to nail this down, so any help you can give us with how/when it happens would be a great advantage.

Yes, I use a mac with safari OLD version. (6.6) I only posted so you would know was happening to more than one person. I always assumed was my O/S because i have many sites anymore that i can't get onto using this mac. :)

Yes, I use a mac with safari OLD version. (6.6) I only posted so you would know was happening to more than one person. I always assumed was my O/S because i have many sites anymore that i can't get onto using this mac. :)

That may be why can't create the issue. We've tried and tried, but it works on our end. But I have a newer iPad and iPhone, and Safari is updated. Thanks for the info- we'll look further into this.

Back