Labels......your labels, show them off :)

Vallka

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
We all Name our beers, for those who bottle, do you make labels? I just you would only have to make 1 label for kegs.
Here are a bunch of the ones I have done, show some of yours.

Attachments

• Bonnie.pdf
    636.3 KB · Views: 388
  • Hatter Brown.pdf
    574.4 KB · Views: 265
  • Ned Kelly Label solo.pdf
    742.7 KB · Views: 268
  • Thomas Lonigan 2.0.pdf
    808.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Queen.pdf
    651.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Ratched ESB.pdf
    818.1 KB · Views: 269
  • Vlad the Pale Ale'r.pdf
    844.6 KB · Views: 272
  • poison Ivy Label solo.pdf
    981.1 KB · Views: 316
  • Shithouse.pdf
    868.6 KB · Views: 288
I've not made labels but I made caps for a batch. I brewed the same day we cut down a bunch of trees in the yard and my wife got this picture of our kids and the neighbor's kids sitting on the tree.

image1.jpeg

I've not made labels but I made caps for a batch. I brewed the same day we cut down a bunch of trees in the yard and my wife got this picture of our kids and the neighbor's kids sitting on the tree.

View attachment 2353
Very cool!!

really into horror movies and just incorporated them into my labsl. blank spot will be where i write beer name,bottle date,abv,etc.

Attachments

• Generic Beer Label V1 (2).pdf
    163.6 KB · Views: 331
I bottle and would like to learn more about labeling
Q: Is there a spray on water soluble adhesive you guys are using
Q: Do you buy a label kit or just cut them out

I have a bit of a hobby in graphic arts so I make all my own labels on Adobe. I send all mine down to staples to get them printed on an 8 x 11 or 8 x 14. I cut all my labels by hand, but I bottle in 1 L or half litre bottles, so I usually don't have more than 20-24 labels. To attach them put some milk in a saucer Dip the label in and place it on the bottle,a quick wipe with a paper towel and they stay on.

A 5' wrap around Photoshop mock-up for my Lemondrop Saison I brewed a few weeks ago and bottled

lemondrop-saison.png

How the hell are you guys creative enough to make these? I have enough trouble coming up with a name to put on the masking tape.
Ha Ha........Send me the name/type and IBU/ABV of one of your beers

Holy shit. That's impressive. I need to show that to my wife, she's pretty good with photoshop and that might give her inspiration for me to leach off of. ;)

How the hell are you guys creative enough to make these? I have enough trouble coming up with a name to put on the masking tape.
I'm a certified Adobe Designer and a Senior Software Engineer...

Heya guys..I'm not talented enough to come up with a fancy label so I have been using different color caps and a fine point Sharpie to keep track of batches. I really dig the cap art Haycicle came up with....how'd ya do that guy? I have been thinking about a rubber stamp and some permanant ink or a stencil to get a little fancier but was curious about other ideas....what do you do?

Back