We Need Videos

TxBrew

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
We are planning 2018 software development right now and a request that has been repeated over and over are some videos that walk through the Brewer's Friend product.

My voice is awful, a mix of a Iowa and Texas, so I'm not doing it.

Has anyone here made walk through videos before? Plus has the voice, film editing skills, etc.

Na not me Txbrew most of you wouldn't understand me lol:) I struggle to make a post let alone a video.

So has anyone made any videos? I'd totally do the voice and the face if I only knew all the ins and outs! Honestly, I need the videos - especially on water (quantity and chemistry)!

If this a legitimate need, then script development should be done. If I understand what need to be done and said making the video should not be that hard

if we add videos I think they should be geared toward teaching how to use brewers friend more than brewing my self
They say a Picture says a thousand words well a video on brewersfriend sunject would speak volumes. 2nd a simple run through video/videos on brewersfriend features:).

They say a Picture says a thousand words well a video on brewersfriend sunject would speak volumes. 2nd a simple run through video/videos on brewersfriend features:).
That's exactly what I want. I like the write up that has been done on water but an actual walk through of how to imput and create profiles for brews would be sweet. Same with many of the other features!

Back