My helles at 6 weeks

CRUNK

Trial Member
Reaction score
20170913_182944_resized.jpg
This tastes so good and just in time for Oktoberfest

A month and a half my guess is that keg is nearly done unless you brewed 10 gal of it...

Actually I have managed to stay away from it so I have about three-quarters of a keg so I have to brew Saturday because it's not going to last long
So if you have stayed away from it... where'd the other quarter keg go? Quality Control testing? :D

Yep a keg of delicious Helles is a lesson in self control:p. Better man than me crunk ive got a 2 week conditioned lager in my keggerator atm i just know that is going to take a hammering when i get home from work this arvo:).

Yep a keg of delicious Helles is a lesson in self control:p. Better man than me crunk ive got a 2 week conditioned lager in my keggerator atm i just know that is going to take a hammering when i get home from work this arvo:).

I'm gonna start brewing in 10 gallon batches to compensate for waiting time.

I know I can never wait that long. I can't brew fast enough to keep one keg in the keezer as it is. We seem to have also picked up more visiting friends around the same time we tapped our first keg. Strange coincidence.

But you gotta do quality control! Kudos for only drinking (er uh testing) a 12 pack's worth. :)

I'll probably drink it all this weekend since it's Oktoberfest lol

I have 5 gallons of Marzen also, and 5 gallons of apple ale that might be ready.

Thats that blonde ale laced with apple juice eh crunk? Hows that one shaping up?

Thats that blonde ale laced with apple juice eh crunk? Hows that one shaping up?

Gonna check it tonight, it's been spunding for 7 days at 15lbs, I'll probably send it to cold crash tonight for 7 days of conditioning, by next Friday it should be ready to drink.

Back