Television Series

Im kind of liking a show called Time after time, I know its kind of commercialized g rated but you need one now and again good actor chemistry

Catastrophe tv show is hilarious, amazon prime, a little of it is in everyone

its a Covert Affairs marathon, Annie Walker outwitting everyone even without a gun

Definately my favorite show is Rick and Morty. Then probably Seinfeld and family guy.
These shows make me feel better.
Plus i can watch Seinfeld and family guy on over the air cable 56.1 here. LEAF rocks.

Definately my favorite show is Rick and Morty. Then probably Seinfeld and family guy.
These shows make me feel better.
Plus i can watch Seinfeld and family guy on over the air cable 56.1 here. LEAF rocks.
Love the alias!

SWAMBO and I have been snoring our way through all of the Star Trek spinoffs on Netflix. After the 9:00 local news, we sit there, drink our beer and wine, doze off, write journals and so forth while Quark and Sisko are droning away in the background (yep, we're on DS9 and it's the only one left). That's about all the TV time we have.

ha ha your my new pal lol Ive been watching Voyager again one by one, I cant even remember some of these episodes

DS9 is actually turning out to be the best of the lot. There are actually stories that don't involve a dire peril to the ship followed by a brilliant solution in the last three minutes or so. Or a mutiny, or the Borg....

scfi isn’t about space or aliens, it’s about human drama and the struggle people go through with life anger, racial, discrimination and social differences

scfi isn’t about space or aliens, it’s about human drama and the struggle people go through with life anger, racial, discrimination and social differences
Agreed. I love good sci-fi and hate bad sci-fi. Good sci-fi is about people. Bad sci-fi is about the technology and worse sci-fi is a western with spaceships instead of horses.

True Blood on tap, anyone

giselle-nice.jpg

I'm watching

Last edited:
Trying orphan black, from the start, never seen an episode , interesting for sure

I'm an IT person and Ive been watching Halt Catch Fire for a while now, I have to say this is wonderfully written and I love the characters, great job people :)

this is my favorite show, well when I need chairing up, it always cracks me up

I'm an IT person and Ive been watching Halt Catch Fire for a while now, I have to say this is wonderfully written and I love the characters, great job people :)

Great show. Haven't started the new season yet. Trying to finish some other shows first.

Back