MrEggSandwich

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Hello-

Great site guys, love it. Would love to see under "My Brewing Report"

• Average efficiency
  • Average ABV
  • Average Attenuation
You get the drift. When I first started brewing, I used Excel SS as my brew log, thus liked being able to see averages, etc. As a new all-grain brewer, being able to see the "trends" would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Kenny

I honestly can't believe average efficiency is still missing. I'm putting in another request to add.

I'm sorry to be so thick-headed, but I'm not sure where this would go in the report. You want the average efficiency over all of the recipes to be in the profile?

I think Average efficiency over all brews but I suppose I'd put it under total brews total liters/gallons brewed then Average brew house Efficiency?

How will you stratify the metric for step mashes vs. infusions? For different base malts? I understand what you want but don't really understand why, there are too many variables there to make the metric meaningful.

How will you stratify the metric for step mashes vs. infusions? For different base malts? I understand what you want but don't really understand why, there are too many variables there to make the metric meaningful.
If I calculate all of my brews efficiency numbers devide by number of brews would it be that simple? Maths and me don't agree like salmon on a hot day just best to be left alone....

Back