Glad to be here

Dorron

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello. I finally got fed up with Brewtarget and asked on my brewing FB page for recommendations for a replacement. This site was recommended by several of them. SO HERE I AM :)

I have brewed about a dozen 5 gallon batches this past 2 years, but now I have some really sweet gear and this weekend I will brew my 2nd batch in 2 months. I expect it will be a monthly thing now :D I had stuck with pale ales until my last batch, when I tried an amber ale. I think I will stick with that until I have perfected the recipe consistently.

I was born and raised in central Alabama. Spent 12 years in the US Army, most of that I was stationed in Germany (veteran of the 1st Gulf War). I now work as a Quality Control Supervisor in the Aviation field and I currently work in Atlanta Ga. I have been married for 33 years (my wife is my life). 3 kids and 3 grand-kids. I am an avid computer gamer. Love to cook. Love to fish. Political Conservative. A believer of the Christian faith.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to hanging out and learning from everybody. THANK YOU

Well they steered you in the right direction:). Welcome and good luck with your next batch of amber ale;).

Great place! And welcome!

A little late, but hello. Good to see some neighbors on here. Happy Brewing!

Even though I have just joined welcome aboard. On our trip to the states in 2010 my wife loved the fact that every second song was Sweet Home Alabama.

Back