Bottoms Up!!

BearsBrew

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers. I am from a tiny Island province on Canada's East Coast. I have been brewing kits and extracts for over 30 years and all grain for the past six years. In my quick tour around this site I see a wealth of knowledge and experience. I hope I can both learn a few things and be able to pass on some items of experience. Happy Brewing!

Hello fellow brewers. I am from a tiny Island province on Canada's East Coast. I have been brewing kits and extracts for over 30 years and all grain for the past six years. In my quick tour around this site I see a wealth of knowledge and experience. I hope I can both learn a few things and be able to pass on some items of experience. Happy Brewing!
And share your mistakes well 30 years youve probably got most of em out the way by now:p.

And share your mistakes well 30 years youve probably got most of em out the way by now:p.
Yes TrialBen, lol, I have a large folder of mistakes and misbrews. I still make them and have those "I wish I had of" moments for sure.!;)

I’ll be honest with you I’ve been brewing just as long and I miss things all the time, the other day I forgot the irish moss then one day forgot to lower my ph but beer is very forgiving though and the big mistakes are taken care of by a strict procedure routine I go through, I keep a list in my head, the biggest things I take care of is proper handling of yeast and fermentation temps then water treatment, once you have a routine and you think of it like work you become a fanatic, oh wait that’s me

anyhow welcome to the site

Welcome, Cheers and happy brewing!

Back