Almost time!

LlewellynBrewHaus

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just one short week left before I head to my 2nd favorite state- Michigan . It'll be fun to finally catch up with wife and kids and enjoy some MIbeer around the campfire. Sadly, they'll be below the bridge when I get there...but I get to refill a growler at storm cloud brewery that will make up for it

In two short weeks, I head to my least favorite state, Texas. San Antonio, to be precise. Talk about a craft beer wasteland, they think Shiner Bock is craft beer! But I get to catch up with my in-laws - that's a good thing - and see the grandkids. Hey, I have a suggestion: The Texans want to secede, how can we help? ;-)

In two short weeks, I head to my least favorite state, Texas. San Antonio, to be precise. Talk about a craft beer wasteland, they think Shiner Bock is craft beer! But I get to catch up with my in-laws - that's a good thing - and see the grandkids. Hey, I have a suggestion: The Texans want to secede, how can we help? ;-)
It's Gonna be HOT NB, your high altitude low temp habitat will do you no good in that flat land

And our good mate JA resides if I'm correct in the land of Texas;). Now he's keeping that craft beer wasteland afloat an oasis in the craft beer desert lol.:)

Oh and Nosey before you move knowing you I think you'd want a full water report of the town/place your moving too :p.

I already know, San Antonio water sucks. in parts of the city it smells like surfer and bad

No, not moving. They have scorpions, rattlesnakes, bugs and very hard water! Not to mention heat, humidity and shortages. The water comes from the caverns under the city, the Edwards Aquifer - I can only guess (with a shudder) what goes into those caverns from above! No, I'm sure I could be paid enough to leave Colorado but I don't know anyone rich enough....

They have scorpions, rattlesnakes, bugs and very hard water

I have a place in the south, below sea level I know this for a fact, I've been stung and bit and you forgot fire ants, angry little dudes and mean Mexican bees that will kill a guy in a second, good thing for Zep spray

I have a place in the south, below sea level I know this for a fact, I've been stung and bit and you forgot fire ants, angry little dudes and mean Mexican bees that will kill a guy in a second, good thing for Zep spray
I was trying not to remember.... Wife lived in Houston and I concur with some of the early settlers: This place is uninhabitable.

Just one short week left before I head to my 2nd favorite state- Michigan . It'll be fun to finally catch up with wife and kids and enjoy some MIbeer around the campfire. Sadly, they'll be below the bridge when I get there...but I get to refill a growler at storm cloud brewery that will make up for it
That state up north?? Boo!!! If you go 75 through Ohio, stop by and say hi.

That state up north?? Boo!!! If you go 75 through Ohio, stop by and say hi.
Unfortunately Jeff Ohio is a little out of route, I80 thru south side of chi town then flirt just a little in Indiana then left turn Clyde up the east side of Lake Michigan

But I would totally stop if was going by :cool:

Ah stop it you lot now you've got us Aussies confused. Like me giving directions west of the black stump out beyond whoop whoop into the land of the Neva Neva.

Ah stop it you lot now you've got us Aussies confused. Like me giving directions west of the black stump out beyond whoop whoop into the land of the Neva Neva.
We use barns and trees but the theory is the same.... And when you see that third trailer on the left, don't stop there. Them boys'll shoot you....

I'll be heading to small-town western Kentucky later in the year, where I grew up.

No, not moving. They have scorpions, rattlesnakes, bugs and very hard water! Not to mention heat, humidity and shortages. The water comes from the caverns under the city, the Edwards Aquifer - I can only guess (with a shudder) what goes into those caverns from above! No, I'm sure I could be paid enough to leave Colorado but I don't know anyone rich enough....
I am thankful i don't live in the States or Aus!!!!.
Wouldn't much fancy scorpions ,don't mind snakes,BUT hate spiders,even little'uns!!!!!. How on earth anyone can live in Aus is beyond me:eek::eek:

I am thankful i don't live in the States or Aus!!!!.
Wouldn't much fancy scorpions ,don't mind snakes,BUT hate spiders,even little'uns!!!!!. How on earth anyone can live in Aus is beyond me:eek::eek:
Hey thats what i think about Africa. At least our wildlife (apart from sharks and crocks) dont hunt us.

We use barns and trees but the theory is the same.... And when you see that third trailer on the left, don't stop there. Them boys'll shoot you....

I'll be heading to small-town western Kentucky later in the year, where I grew up.
Ip

Back