Full page brew timer on the Brew Session page.

Grossy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Currently on the "Brew Step" tab you get an awesome checklist of everything you need to do. You also get a duplicate checklist at the bottom, this is where the timers are. But it is only three lines long, and you have to use the toggle up and down buttons to see the rest of the timers.

This feature already has a "show more" and "show less" function, but it would be a lot more useful if we could expand this view to the full page. That way we could see all the timers and check them off as they are timed out.

upload_2017-5-28_9-24-24.png

the whole idea is to allow you to check off steps and still see the timer, if your wanting a full page it should be a separate tab

Great suggestion Mark barret bursons malt would be good .

Well hopefully all the Aussies using this calculator will chime in then maybe power through numbers it just may be added.

I look at it this way eventually they will have to through sheer pressure so might as well add em now;).

Suspect the buy now function our US based friends get will be a sticking point there , there are direct equivalents to most of our mainstream malts but gladfields have some very interesting spec malts

Suspect the buy now function our US based friends get will be a sticking point there , there are direct equivalents to most of our mainstream malts but gladfields have some very interesting spec malts
Yep Josh riased this point before. He said something along the lines of you T up a supplier get to contact him and he Will add maltsters to the list. I dont want to use the "buy now" option first and foremost its a recipe calculator i think surely we can do the rest o_O.

I don't need the buy now function , I just bought a few bags of base malt in a group buy 67.5 kg for $120 inc shipping so less than half what I've been paying locally

I don't need the buy now function , I just bought a few bags of base malt in a group buy 67.5 kg for $120 inc shipping so less than half what I've been paying locally
Exactly! the buy now function is for lazy buggers:D.

Until i buy my own i know where to borrow one , good excuse to drink his beer while i'm there
Upside to the local free tap law ...they treat mine the same way

the whole idea is to allow you to check off steps and still see the timer, if your wanting a full page it should be a separate tab

A separate tab would work great, but it should be linked in the same way to the check list. i.e. hitting the "Done" button for each step checks off the item as complete and records the time on the check list.

Back