GrubbRoad

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

long-term listener, first time caller, from Victoria Australia.

Been brewing a while, now have a 20L Braumeister, "more fermenters than you need", 3 tap keg system, and a fermentersaurus just arrived in the post - the future is conical!

Hoping to learn even more, share ideas, and progress our skills in this wonderful world of beer.

GR

Hi all,

long-term listener, first time caller, from Victoria Australia.

Been brewing a while, now have a 20L Braumeister, "more fermenters than you need", 3 tap keg system, and a fermentersaurus just arrived in the post - the future is conical!

Hoping to learn even more, share ideas, and progress our skills in this wonderful world of beer.

GR
I was checking out the fermentersaurus a while back only thing that holds me back buying it is its height over one meter. I don't have that room in my current freezer. But it looks the goods.

Welcome!

Starting to feel like the Australian equivalent of red dawn here....:D

i say the more the merrier. As long as you've got some good food and/or beer, you're always welcome at my table

I was checking out the fermentersaurus a while back only thing that holds me back buying it is its height over one meter. I don't have that room in my current freezer. But it looks the goods.

I've used it twice, second brew went in it yesterday with yeast harvested from the first batch. I've never seen one of my brews through clear sides before, it really goes off!

Height is an issue - the second-hand fridge I've got to turn in to a brewing fridge is about 3cm too short inside, next day off I'll be ripping the fridge liner out in the hope it'll fit...

Welcome mate , who do you follow in the footy ?
Been wanting a conical myself

Not originally a Victorian - the Rebels!
Welcome!

Starting to feel like the Australian equivalent of red dawn here....:D

One day I'll invade for real and embark on that great American beer odyssey! :cool:

Back