mobile app - brew timer doesnt sync

Brewer #45448

Premium Member
Reaction score
If I start a session but change my hop schedule, for example, it wont update the brew timer in the mobile app (ios). The recipe and session are in sync, the recipe itself reflects the update on the mobile app, the brew steps are correct, I've updated the brew session in the program itself, etc.

Example: I changed a hop addition to 5 min from 0 mins but the brew timer on the app lists it at 0 still.

The timers of a brew session are based on your recipe as it is when you click the Brew It button. When I make those types of changes, I delete and recreate the brew session.

If I start a session but change my hop schedule, for example, it wont update the brew timer in the mobile app (ios). The recipe and session are in sync, the recipe itself reflects the update on the mobile app, the brew steps are correct, I've updated the brew session in the program itself, etc.

Example: I changed a hop addition to 5 min from 0 mins but the brew timer on the app lists it at 0 still.

While in the Brew session click edit and click rebuild Brew Button should fix you up.

While in the Brew session click edit and click rebuild Brew Button should fix you up.
In the iOS app? I don't see an edit button in the brew session.

No worries. You had me excited there for a bit!

The timers of a brew session are based on your recipe as it is when you click the Brew It button. When I make those types of changes, I delete and recreate the brew session.

shouldn't "Rebuild Brew" reset everything? I already had log files (eg yeast starter info) and really didn't want to delete that info.

When I changed the recipe I did the "Rebuild Brew" route and it updated everything except the brew timer on the ios app. Seems everything syncs except this. I have repeatedly had this issue with the app and have deleted sessions and recreated them but it seems to me this is just a bad work around for a bug/flaw!

Back