New yeast I see here!!!

LlewellynBrewHaus

Premium Member
Reaction score
My slow downward spiral down the mixed fermentation rabbit hole just got turned UP! Super excited to try this bad boy out

Attachments

• IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    823 KB · Views: 183
Yes it is.!!.. he got together with bootleg biology to do a short release of his house build saison strain ... it took a lot of calling around it was only released to 8-10 home brew shops ... scored this pack in boulder,co

I've been reading mikes book "American Sour Beers" and had to get one for my self

Looks like a funky mix Llewellyn! Good luck pity im so far away from US would be good to get some of this funked up saison yeast for myself.

Looks like a funky mix Llewellyn! Good luck pity im so far away from US would be good to get some of this funked up saison yeast for myself.

Funny you say that @Trialben. I had the thought when I ordered it "I wonder what the shipping cost of a 750mL bottle ( live yeast sample ..certainly not suspended in beer haha) would be to the Golden Coast "

I wouldn't send yeast across the ocean unless packed in dry ice, too many ways to die or go rogue

Soak a coffee filter in the Yeast Starter wrap it in aluminum foil and ship it should be cheap it'll be a small package

Rye saison still finishing out with this yeast blend , have to admit I really am digging the flavor profile so far, much different from 3711
Tossed in a few apricots :) evidently 6lbs of fresh apricots is the threshold capacity of a dollar store pair of knee-highs lol

Attachments

• IMG_3212.JPG
    IMG_3212.JPG
    652.5 KB · Views: 180

Back