Attachments

• 20170320_120551.jpg
    20170320_120551.jpg
    817.3 KB · Views: 192
  • 20170320_120616.jpg
    20170320_120616.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 184
Cool!
I guess my library is a testament to which hobby took up most of my time, money and energy up until having kids...
...it only has 2-3 books on brewing but a good 40+ climbing guides. :rolleyes:

I love having a Kindle. Otherwise, I'd have all library and no living space.
That's what I was getting at most my books are on my kindle. Most paperback books I read I eventually give away I only read a novel once but a book of reference like brewing book that's one to be returned to. And I think these type of books are best purchased in paper form.

That's what I was getting at most my books are on my kindle. Most paperback books I read I eventually give away I only read a novel once but a book of reference like brewing book that's one to be returned to. And I think these type of books are best purchased in paper form.
Absolutely! Showing my age here, about the last thing I want to do is critical reading from a screen.

Amen, you still can't beat flipping back and for the between pages, dog earing them, and otherwise the feel of referencing a brewing tome (the more well worn the better in that regard)

The Ye old brewing book is also stained from past brewing endevours a grain husk wedged between the recess of the pages or some flecks of splashed wort upon the pages:). Sure beats a splash of wort upon the IPad:D.:eek:

Back