Deleted brew sessions

Kilumax Brewery

Trial Member
Reaction score
I was dumb enough to delete my brew sessions through the app as they were all coming up triple and double in the iOS app. Now of course every single session is gone on the web. I tried to contact support, but still no reply.
Does anyone know how long support uses to answer their emails, and does anyone know if it's possible to get it recovered?

I was dumb enough to delete my brew sessions through the app as they were all coming up triple and double in the iOS app. Now of course every single session is gone on the web. I tried to contact support, but still no reply.
Does anyone know how long support uses to answer their emails, and does anyone know if it's possible to get it recovered?

We're talking about it- we're trying to find a way to recover the information if it's at all possible. I don't think it is, but we are discussing it and trying to figure out if it's something we can do. It doesn't seem possible- deleted is deleted, but we are waiting for another coder to weigh in.

Hi again.

Don`t you guys do a backup on the server sometimes? Should`nt they possible be there?

Hi again.

Don`t you guys do a backup on the server sometimes? Should`nt they possible be there?

Yes. The issue is if we can find the correct point in time (possibly not all the data if changes were made between back-ups). This can be potentially very expensive to do from a resource standpoint (extra server and the time of a tech to retrieve). I have to find out how many hours it would take for a tech to retrieve your data, if it is even possible.

We're working on it! I need a list of the brew sessions you deleted and the email you use for this site. You can PM that to me, or reply to the conversation, and we'll get it done if we can.

Back