Number of Recipes error?

Arrrrg

Premium Member
Reaction score
My Dashboard shows 3 recipes under my username. But if I try to save another, it says I have more than 5. I have entered and edited and changed more than five times, sure. But the counters in the software seem to not have updated globally?
Great site: been using and Beta Testing it several times now. Looking forrward to updating to a paid account soon.

Thanks!

You have 6 recipes listed, but three are the same one. It looks like you saved the final one three separate times, twice as a snapshot and once as a public recipe?

Welsh Strong Cask Ale 5 gallon (snapshot) Old Ale 5 gal 6.43% 32.58
2017-01-21 20:06:01 0 1 0
Welsh Strong Cask Ale 5 gallon (public) Old Ale 5 gal 6.43% 32.58
http://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/434477/welsh-strong-cask-ale-5-gallon
2017-01-19 18:33:42 33 0 0
Full Tire Clone (public) American Amber Ale 5 gal 6.16% 14.43

2017-01-19 17:24:50 12 1 0
Bilge Water Black IPA (public) Specialty IPA: Black IPA 5 gal 7.14% 70.05

2017-01-18 18:51:30 46 3 0
Bilge Water Black IPA (snapshot) Specialty IPA: Black IPA 5 gal 7.14% 70.05
http://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/435359/bilge-water-black-ipa
2016-12-30 20:48:25 0 1 0
Bilge Water IPA (snapshot) Specialty IPA: Black IPA 5 gal 7.14% 70.05

Mine says I have 1 recipe.. but I have 0
Mistakes/deletes count. I was unable to actually brew with the trial software before I purchased, for that very reason.

Dan, you have a deleted recipe. It's deleted, but it's still in the numbers. The starter wort "recipes" that are deleted don't show as counted though.

BTW, the developer is still working on the import recipe thing for you. I'll keep you posted.

Dan, you have a deleted recipe. It's deleted, but it's still in the numbers. The starter wort "recipes" that are deleted don't show as counted though.

BTW, the developer is still working on the import recipe thing for you. I'll keep you posted.
If it's deleted why does it still show in the counts? Is there another location I need to delete it from to zero out everything?

The trial gives you limited recipes. If you delete your recipes, you could endlessly use the app without purchasing it. At least that's my guess for their reasoning.

Easier to pay the subscription fee and just keep all your recipes and notes ;).

As a lifetime member, there are not any limitations on the recipe numbers.

Are all you recipes in there now, after the import?

As a lifetime member, there are not any limitations on the recipe numbers.

Are all you recipes in there now, after the import?
The ones I imported are in there. Not sure on the counts (didn't bother going through an counting 1 by 1 after the import. lol

if you don't see a recipe, click the snap shots and search they might show up

Back