Tokki Brewing from Oregon

Tokki

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Great to be a member of this society. Been brewing for a few years and am amazed at how much I don't know and how many recipes I want to brew. Looking forward to picking up tips and avoiding some pitfalls.

Brian

Cheers Brian I'm sure you'll love brewing here my beers have gotten a lot better from the tips and tweeks to recipie sive recieved here. Beer recipe brainstorming. Why have one set of eyes and brain look at a recipe when a dozen can help win win all round :D.

Cheers Brian I'm sure you'll love brewing here my beers have gotten a lot better from the tips and tweeks to recipie sive recieved here. Beer recipe brainstorming. Why have one set of eyes and brain look at a recipe when a dozen can help win win all round :D.
Agree. I finally found a saison I liked and am trying to clone their recipe: a hibiscus ginger saison. When I get to brewing it (once the snow stops), I"ll run my grain bill by the forum and see what everyone thinks.

Welcome and happy brewing. Looking forward to seeing you hibiscus ginger saison recipe!

Back