When do you drink your home brew

I have gained a lot weight since I started brewing, but I'm NOT going to hit 200!

Always in the evenings while making, with, and after dinner. But I've cut way back over the past six months.

This month I'm doing "dry January". Haven't had a beer since New Year's Eve and not planning to until February 1.

Reactions: J A
I gave up beer for Lent one year. I don't think I was homebrewing at the time, but that doesn't mean I wasn't drinking! Yuengling was my brand. They miss me now. When I started regularly homebrewing, they had to add warehouse space. They even sent me a Get Well card! Giving up the beer wasn't a big deal. I don't remember if I lost weight. I don't believe so. Maybe I'll give it up this Lent and get my pipeline back up.

My goal is 180 pounds by year's end. My approach is simple: Eat whatever I want, just half as much.

Come work with me , I'll get you to 180 in no time and won't even charge you
Yea more like pay you ;).
Ah my job is killing insects that creep people out so not too physical except when it comes to installing termite barriers then I work a bit digging trenches and drilling holes through concrete

i always built my houses so as not to need regular pest inspections to kill those little buggers , was doing a more intricate machine job today and had to go out side every 30 mins to cool down ....just brutal heat ! think i drank 10 litres of water today and now added a few litres of beer to total

Like is say mark the last thing someone thinks about when building a house is termites but times they are a changing and all houses in Queensland are built with a complete termite barrier in place.

We been getting some rain so lovely pleasant days up here a welcome break from the humidity. All in all lovely drinking weather

I never drink unless I am alone or with somebody. Most days I do not drink before noon - except when I do. I should eat less, smoke less, walk more and fvck more (for exercise and heart health, right?), but I really don't think I drink too much .. usually less than a quart a day and not everyday

Back