What's the word?

Chris-P

Trial Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen a new feature release since June and the blog has been pretty quiet. Any insight into what the BF developers are up to next?

Haven't seen a new feature release since June and the blog has been pretty quiet. Any insight into what the BF developers are up to next?

I'm on the road right now and on my tiny tablet and phone- but once I get settled Monday, I can give you some more information. We are working on a LOT of different projects, and I have a complete list. Some are bug fixes, some are things like fixing the IBU calculator for FWH, and some are making it more user friendly.

Many, if not all, of the things we're working on come from suggestions from you guys, so if you have features you'd like us to add, let us know! We take all criticism and suggestions very seriously.

I'm on the road right now and on my tiny tablet and phone- but once I get settled Monday, I can give you some more information. We are working on a LOT of different projects, and I have a complete list. Some are bug fixes, some are things like fixing the IBU calculator for FWH, and some are making it more user friendly.

Many, if not all, of the things we're working on come from suggestions from you guys, so if you have features you'd like us to add, let us know! We take all criticism and suggestions very seriously.
Outstanding! Can't wait to see what you have in the hopper.

Cheers yooper . proactive not reactive a great sign in a company

Hey there. Don't forget about us!

Hey there. Don't forget about us!

Sorry about that! Some of the things are "small things", like sharing recipes with followers, correcting the FWH calculations, etc. They have a list that we are working through.

Back