Hello fellow brewers.

Uncle Massive.

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been brewing for a few years. Started on kit & kilo, have moved on up through the different levels and have made the next step to all grain. Still do kits now & then. Enjoying brewers friend, has all the tools i need to learn this new stage of my brewing journey. Cheers!

Hi everyone, I've been brewing for a few years. Started on kit & kilo, have moved on up through the different levels and have made the next step to all grain. Still do kits now & then. Enjoying brewers friend, has all the tools i need to learn this new stage of my brewing journey. Cheers!
Yep she sure Is a beauty the forum is too. Where might you hail from if you don't mind me asking? Oh and welcome to the forum

Last edited:
Thanks. Originally from Aotearoa (New Zealand), made the move across the ditch to beautiful Queensland Australia, about 12 years ago. Need lots of tasty beer when you start getting above 30 degrees. (& below of course )

Thanks. Originally from Aotearoa (New Zealand), made the move across the ditch to beautiful Queensland Australia, about 12 years ago. Need lots of tasty beer when you start getting above 30 degrees. (& below of course )
I thought you were from down this way when you mentioned kit and kilo in your opening thread ;) that's an ANZAC type line I'm sure America or anywhere else don't call extract kit and Kilo :). I'm born and bread Queenslander where's home for you here

Ormeau, just tucked in behind the Carlton United Brewery. How about yourself where do you brew, play & stay?

Ormeau, just tucked in behind the Carlton United Brewery. How about yourself where do you brew, play & stay?
Golden beach Sunshine Coast I know someone who works in distribution at Yatala brewery he said if Australia runs outta beer they have enough beer in warehouse to stock Australia for 5 days!

Back