That's it you're screwed (marry me )

Mark D Pirate

Trial Member
Reaction score
if you a decent woman in close to the 30-40 yr old age bracket and looking to leave america now that you have a massive tool for a president .
happy to move to Australia , defy our million different deadly creatures
i can perhaps agree to do us both a favour and marry you so you dont have to live under him

we are much like Canada without the snow , liberal civil minded people and we even use the metric system

BTW i'm tall , dark and almost handsome and make decent beer

I have a daughter fitting that description but she would be bringing some baggage. Including me. Not sure if she'd do much about the million deadly creatures and I'd miss skiing....

Unfortunately, in screwing us (and we've already been made well aware of his style of foreplay), he's screwing the rest of the world, too, unless he really surprises us by actually having a character.

If he's going to screw up I hope he screws up quickly and we throw the bum out. I think Pence would make a better President than either choice we had.

If he's going to screw up I hope he screws up quickly and we throw the bum out. I think Pence would make a better President than either choice we had.
The bum is going to be very hard to throw out given Republicans control the Presidency, the Congress and soon, the Supreme Court. I think in a few weeks we're going to see a very Brexit-like case of buyer's remorse. We've elected buffoons before and the Union has survived. Meanwhile, what DOES it take for a Yank to emmigrate to Australia? SWAMBO has mentioned Canada and I've lived in Germany....

I have a daughter fitting that description but she would be bringing some baggage. Including me. Not sure if she'd do much about the million deadly creatures and I'd miss skiing....
We do actually get snow here , not a great deal and not world class skiing but it's snow

Considering I've never seen the snow Mark I'll take your word for it:p I don't like the cold anyway lol

Yep I'm going to New Zealand now I hear they have plent of snow:p. But back to politics maybe we could do a trade with Nosey and Pauline Hanson shed fit right in with Trumpy.some ones gotta brew a Trump Extra bitter or something:eek:

We couldn't export her .... they might think all Aussies are ignorant xenophobes .....what would happen to our tourism sector ?
Yea don't worry about our venomous snakes or poisonous spiders or crocodiles watch out for our politicians!:D

Don't forget deadly octopi , snails and even the only bird on the planet known to kill humans
What's that emu? How about that one in America that got out I hear it walked into a Bar? Or am I telling porkies

Cassowary , they have toes like a Raptor
17.jpg

Yep of course never seen one Mark and by the looks of that pic I'm not sure I do! They look pre historic I hear lots of em get hit by cars

i used to work and travel a lot in Far north Qld , different world up there !
Great fishing and hunting and in Weipa you had to take a rifle when fishing up the rivers due to crocs and feral pigs
i feel obligated to eradicate as many feral species as possible , even took a water buffalo in the NT

Wow! Yep I've spent time in all these places you mentioned me the missus and the red healer went walk about for three years round Aus! Yep it sure is some wild country up north considering we stayed put in Darwin for a few years. That's where my first extract batch was brewed yep they fermented out quick up there mate:D.

Meanwhile, what DOES it take for a Yank to emmigrate to [...] Germany....
Well, I was already here when it happened, but the day George W. got elected president I lost all desire to ever move back.

Back