General brewing report.

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Gday homebrewers. I'm prying a bit here:rolleyes: I know I haven't been using brewers friend half as long as most of you on here but I was on my general brewing report where it gives you a break down of your brewing record liters, number of brews ,type of malts used ect very cool feature!. I've clocked up 7 brews so far totalling 151 liters. I was wondering what you other brewers are tallying in regards to volume brewed? :)

Kinda disturbed me to see just how much beer I'm brewing and therefore drinking ....think I'll need to step up to 3 booze free days every week

Totaled up my brew days from last 12 months and its over 450 litres

Ive actually cut way back this year, 21 brews since this time last year, most are 10 gallons though

Yep it's a good reminder of how much beer you have consumed whilst pursuing your passion of brewing more beer:p. Well it musta been good beer too consume that much;). Mark that's like 1.2lt of beer per day on average good work:D

I also like it how it details your hop usage and grain usage amounts very cool! I've used Kolsch malt the most and Hellertau mittlefruh as most hops.

I didn't drink all of it , I usually have 2 booze free days every week but also do enjoy a social beer at the pub so probably consumed far more than that

Out of 24 brews in the last year we only doubled up on the style twice with 2 IPA's and 2 Cream Ales. This has been the trend for several years.

Out of 24 brews in the last year we only doubled up on the style twice with 2 IPA's and 2 Cream Ales. This has been the trend for several years.
That's some veriety there head first you appreciate all kinds of beer.

jeeez ! i only really enjoy a few styles enough to keep brewing them , even brewed almost identical recipes a few times with slight tweaks to grain bill or hop additions

We have our favorites of course but as the seasons change so do the beers. For example I like IPA's but there are several different sub categories there.
No sense in getting stuck in a rut.

We have our favorites of course but as the seasons change so do the beers. For example I like IPA's but there are several different sub categories there.
No sense in getting stuck in a rut.
Except if it's a tasty one and you need to drink your way out lol:p.

Except if it's a tasty one and you need to drink your way out lol:p.
We are behind in our drinking right now with 25 gal to rack into kegs and only 3 kegs empty:eek:. Guess we'll get out the carboys and secondary for now:D.

YTD: 42 brew sessions at 229.5 gallons.

one thing to think about 2 to 3 beers a night, a couple of extra once a week thats a possibility of 25 a week easy, and thats on the low side I drink 22 ounce glasses, a five gallon batch which is never a full five in my house makes roughly 45 to 48 12 ounce beers, add a friend or 2 or family at an event and you can see where im going, I hate to be out of home brew, cant stand buying beer :rolleyes:

Back