First crack at this

Seriously looking into a third fridge for fermentation .....or less friends enjoying my beer !!
Even my food fridge is full of beer (typical bachelor I guess )

Reactions: GPA
Just remember it all started with that little small mouth:rolleyes:

whats that a 15 inch?, not bad for a lake small mouth, I haven't caught one this year at all, so better than me lol

No fair that yours is drinkable already... mine is still a week away. Made another batch yesterday, though - the Brew just Keeps on Coming!

Seriously looking into a third fridge for fermentation .....or less friends enjoying my beer !!
Even my food fridge is full of beer (typical bachelor I guess )
I remember when I was a bachelor there wasn't much food in the fridge :rolleyes:

IMG_3164.JPG
Not bad it cleared up pretty well tastes pretty darn good !!

Nice amber colour and good head too GPA you gotta be happy with that eh! How's she taste ?

Nice amber colour and good head too GPA you gotta be happy with that eh! How's she taste ?
Very happy with the results :)
Very clean and refreshing flavor slightly fruity at the end , not overly hoped which is what I like, just enough to give it a nice bite ( no offense intended for the ones who like it hopped stronger) definitely going to try this all grain next time.

Way to go ! Waiting to drink it is the hardest part of brewing .....
Bloody US-05 is going all ninja on latest brew , pitched yeast 72 hours ago and still only 1/4 inch of krausen but dropped 20 points already

I only brew to my own tastes ,mad not to unless its for a comp in which case I'd still brew what I like but with style guidelines in mind

Now the waiting begins for my rye seems to have finished stopped bubbling yesterday checked today went from 1.048 to 1.012 I'll check again Saturday and bottle. Next purchase is a secondary. Smells outstanding.. learned an important lesson today... never stick your nose to close when you open the fermenter dam near choked the life outa me lol :confused:

Lagers seem much more effective with carb burn to me!

Figured I may not be the only one. Definitely surprised the crap out of me ,poor wife though the old man was having a seizure :p just got over a cold cleared the sinuses real well

Back