First crack at this

well all I can say is I have several children and grand children I know the drill, I actually stopped drinking for six years to raise kids, good luck
Thanks started over again we have 4 teenage boys from other marriages graduating in 2 yrs and wanted a girl so we tried and got our little beauty.

all boys too but my last child is a girl and now married and pregnant but 1000 miles away so Im not holding back on brewing lol

Good evening,morning,afternoon,whatevertime it is where you are , or depending on what side of the globe today tomorrow or yesterday,or toilet flushes clockwise or counterclockwise, .. Ok that being said.
Been quietly watching my brew, day 8 and still bubbling, but has slowed down quite a bit looks like she wants to go the full 2 weeks lol , suspense is killing me

Cue Carly Simon: Anticipation. Anticipation is making me wait.... :)

Reactions: GPA
Love Carly Simon ... didn't they use that on a ketchup commercial too ?
I was gonna mention that. Didn't know how far Heinz got. Probably everywhere between you in the east and me in the west!

Heinz got all round Aus too And he bought out our SPC Ardmona I herd, that's our spaghetti and baked beans canning company. Yep Heinz got em all. This ain't off topic?

Well that's why I originally didn't mention it! :p

Ok here goes... beer question

Once primary is done how long can it sit before I bottle? Working split shifts and won't be free till Wednesday

I'd give you a month, anyway. Bet that's longer than you need. I like to put in in a secondary 5 gallon carboy, little to no headspace, and then it can sit for a long time (and it frees up your primary for a new batch.)

Back