Craft beer lover

JohnBB2u

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hey mates!! I'm John, been a fan of craft beer. Planning to create my own version but I don't really know where to start. Would you recommend starters kits or anything much better? Looking forward for your comments guys.
cheers!!

Welcome

Starter kits are good to get your feet wet. Most people I think do at least one or 2 to get comfortable with the brewing process first. Then they branch out into making their own recipes, mini mash, all grain, etc

And joining this forum John is a great step in the right direction to delicious crafty brews. If when you ain't 100% sure on a recipe you can flick it up here and you can have 50 eyes going over it offering sound advise. Cheers

And joining this forum John is a great step in the right direction to delicious crafty brews. If when you ain't 100% sure on a recipe you can flick it up here and you can have 50 eyes going over it offering sound advise. Cheers
this may be the first time that anything that's come out of my mouth has been linked to offering sound advice

Welcome
I brewed my first ever batch last Sunday these guys instantly became my go to for good solid advice and tips,and shoot from the hip discussions from a bunch of brewers that love their beer !!!
Happy brewing

Back