Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weyerman Pilzen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LlewellynBrewHaus

Premium Member
Reaction score
So I get a msg from my LHBS that they are holding a BSG pallet sale in October (pricing @silly low level) Looking at my inventory, and I'm down to around 20# of my kolsch malt. Tough zeroing in on 55lbs of one variety. Posting a poll gimme your feedback!

Prost!

Dang, that's a tough one. I'd have to go with the Golden Promise, though. I love what that stuff does for British and Scottish styles.

i'll answer with a question: what types of beers do you typically brew?
not knowing that answer, i'd have to say the 2row just for the sake of versatility

Dang, that's a tough one. I'd have to go with the Golden Promise, though. I love what that stuff does for British and Scottish styles.
Im with him but if you need to save a buck and if it is much cheaper the Rahr 2 row is fine, its what I mostly buy

Last edited:
i'll answer with a question: what types of beers do you typically brew?

Well SWMBO has got to have her IBU's so I always have a handle of either APA or IPA on for her. Myself in more of a seasonal drinker; fall is here so I'll be drinking and brewing dopple, Porter,RIS ect spring rings in ESB and lighter lager and summer is time for pilz, APA and helles

in that case, maris/golden promise, pilzen, 2 row

assuming any of them can make it to the next spring / summer

Agreed: Maris Otter does really complement the hops.

Back