App Brew Timer

MacDaddyMike

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

I brewed a ESB today, and I was using the app like I always do, but when I tried to start the brew timer, the app crashes. I 'clicked' start for the boil timer, and the app just quits. I tried restarting my iPhone, but it still doesn't work. I just used the iPhone timer, but I did miss the brew timer.

Hey Y'all,

I brewed a ESB today, and I was using the app like I always do, but when I tried to start the brew timer, the app crashes. I 'clicked' start for the boil timer, and the app just quits. I tried restarting my iPhone, but it still doesn't work. I just used the iPhone timer, but I did miss the brew timer.

Thanks for letting us know. I just tried it with my iPhone 5, and it worked for me. What platform are you using?

I tried a new session last night with my 6 Plus. The timer worked. After my first notification, which happened instantly, I deleted the brew session, as I wasn't really brewing. The notifications kept coming.

Thanks for letting us know. I just tried it with my iPhone 5, and it worked for me. What platform are you using?
I'm using iPhone 5s with IOS 10.0.1. It's been working fine for two years, until yesterday.

So, I just tried the timer with a previous brew session, and it worked. Must be something with my latest brew session. It's an ESB. I wonder if that's why? :p

Back