What are you drinking right now?

Bunyip
DAED77BA-7547-46C8-9FC0-0755D4392839.jpeg

Are there cameras here? I did have a little snooze.:oops:
My schedule on my phone included a DND mode for 1PM to 2PM for my 'Papa nap', right after lunch, every day. UNTIL, the missus decided it was time to start renovations, then the quiet time on the phone disappeared so I could get some much needed interruption on occasion, or call someone about something I knew they didn't have.

What are those things on your feet?
I thought I might put some shoes on since I was playing with fire:D.

Your right though they feel foreign had to check if some little creature might have taken up residence in them :p

That fire pit old mate makes them outta old hot water systems.

I thought I might put some shoes on since I was playing with fire:D.

Your right though they feel foreign had to check if some little creature might have taken up residence in them :p

That fire pit old mate makes them outta old hot water systems.
Brewing beer and playing with yard toys are about the only time you will ever see me with things on my feet at home lol

20230505_194934.jpg
Something nice and mellow. I wanted some time to be outside tonight with some playlists in the headphones. I am getting up early to brew in the morning. It has been longer than I would like, and I am very happy to get a chance again.

Golden ale with Meridian hops. The Meridian hops are nice, and I would recommend them for a subtle "Northwest" hop. Unfortunately, my last 2 brews I did a bad job keeping the fermentation temps in check so they're a little rough. I'll keep keeping on tho :)
View attachment 25301
At least it is pretty I'm kind of anal with my refrigerator. I want a certain temp for my beer when I brew it tomorrow. I made sure it was close this morning. Tonight it is dead on for what it needs to be around noon Saturday.
I think that is what I like this as a hobby instead of making a living off of it. I can plan and am not rushed.

At least it is pretty I'm kind of anal with my refrigerator. I want a certain temp for my beer when I brew it tomorrow. I made sure it was close this morning. Tonight it is dead on for what it needs to be around noon Saturday.
I think that is what I like this as a hobby instead of making a living off of it. I can plan and am not rushed.
I was able to ferment ales at ambient temperature during the winter, but we had a heat wave (during fermentation of course o_O). My latest batch will go in the fridge with a temp regulator

I was able to ferment ales at ambient temperature during the winter, but we had a heat wave (during fermentation of course o_O). My latest batch will go in the fridge with a temp regulator
I tried making a Belgian beer once during the coldest week of the entire year. The wife's 90210 hairdryer from the 80s was getting used multiple times each day. I feel the pain.

Back